Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dubai 2013 -Just Me-Last Day

As I'm arriving Dubai at almost midnite, once home, straightly I'm off to bed. Teeet..It's a lie. Actually I'm craving for Malaysian food. So, once arrived I cooked Maggi Curry to give my tongue something that feel that I'm Malaysian. Owh, it's heaven!

The next morning, we just stay at home and went for brunch at Dubai Festival City. After done with our yummylicious brunch at one of the Thai Restaurant there, ( still I missed my asian tastebud), we went to Miracle Garden Dubai.

Wallah, the garden full of thousands of flowers and it's worth to go. You can just google up about the garden here  . It was a wonderful experience for us and we definitely love it. As this is the first time for my friend's family too even they have been staying in Dubai for more than 5 years.






The next day, I flew back to Malaysia. It was a nice experience of 25 days adventure in 2 countries. I will come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment