Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Perth 2014 - Part 1

The Perth trip actually for my mom and her friends from 8th of May till 12th May 2014.

Me again to be the one who handled everything, (LOL again- this is me in all my trip) and at that time we managed to get Airasia Promo Return Tickets just for RM680 per pax.

They booked the tickets since Sept 2013 and mine just after I'm back from Dubai. It's gift from me to my mom for Mother's Day.

Well as I'm with mom, I hate to bring her around by public transport. So I googled up and bumped into a local Malaysian who has his travel business there.Check them out as the service is reliable and we enjoyed it so much!

http://www.see-perth.com

Seriously they're super awesome with very affordable price.

You can view the price and pick which one you want.

We stayed in very cozy apartment near the city centre Perth. As we arrived we met Farah, who is the daughter's owner picked us at the airport and it's raining heavily.

I was so mad at my friend when she told me that the weather in May is not that cold.I didn't bring my jacket or my boots. It's freezing cold for me and I hate that feelings!!!

Our 1st stop after arrived Perth International Airport was one of the hills there for breakfast where we can view the whole Perth from there.But, it's raining and nothing can be viewed.(SEJUK)

So we went to Swan Valley to go to the fruit orchard. Damn, it was the first time for everyone to see apple trees and all of us are over excited jumping here and there taking photos. I just wondering, it's that their feelings of seeing Rambutan's Tree?Naaaah...Rambutan is not famous as Apple!

Then we went to the famous CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE CENTRE and I in love with the centre because of the Kangaroos.Seriously I'm not enjoying the Kangaroo in Sydney, so this time I become the queen of kangaroos.Feeding them, hugging and kissing them.Yeahhhh!!! Again I managed to have lotsa photos!! Yeahh that's matter to me the most.

After almost half of the day, strolling over the wildlife centre, we visited one of the chocolate factory there. Before check in our Apartment, we went to groceries store to buy some food for our dinner. As I'm going to be the official cook in this trip, so I need to buy some of the stuffs.

Yeah..the 1st day was awesome and we're tired after one whole nite of traveling from KL to Perth ( without taking our shower) we just go and enjoy the day. (BUSUK!).

Things to ponder
* there is prayer room in Perth International Airport - so no worries for us as Muslim to perform our prayers
*please check the visa before entering Australia.As my visa is still valid I save some money for it- but Jutawan Tours will handle everything
*Dato' Burn the owner really reliable and informative - not to worry much ya
* Please check the weather before you come and don't be like me





No comments:

Post a Comment