Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Turkey 2014 - Part 5

Hola!

Flipping my notebook, browsing my Instagram just to recall everything back.
How are you peeps?

Looking good this year?

As we like it or not, we passed thru the 1st month of the year.How time flies uh?Bluerghh..am getting older & wiser.LOL

February will be the hectic month for me, seriously, I love being busy. Busy means more money are coming in. Busy means, I'm  fully utilise my given 24-7 wisely instead of hanging around here and there, online or in real life. Being a homebaker like me, somehow I have my leisure time too. Sometimes too much. *wink*

Before I start my journey this year, I need to write everything up, before this old aunt memories gone away. Like it or not, Alhamdulillah am still good with my photographic memory, but am so lazy to write like I used to.

So, where did we stop last time?

Yeah, the 1st day of in Istanbul, didn't stop just like that.
At nite, we went for Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with shows on board.

We had a nice food, nice view and the same time nice experience of having belly dance too. Kemain golek kan!

The next morning, we went to the Blue Mosque. Get inside it, enjoying every single time inside it and do some prayers. Then again we went for Bosphorus Cruise again!!!

Masha Allah the view was really nice, the weather and I wish, yes I wish, I'm with someone that I love. *wink*

This one what should I say, it's full of romantic moments on the cruise.
Done with the cruise, which took us around 3 hours, we went for a visit to Spice Bazaar to do some what else? Shopping. I bought my new trench coat, of the touch of the Turkish style which I love so much.

Done with Spice Bazaar, we went to Grand Bazaar for browsing and eating and getting ready for a journey by bus to Cappadocia.

While writing this, I want to go back to Istanbul. Nak pergi Istanbul je, Istanbul je.Please...

I remember someone told me if we only have one country in this world called the Earth, Istanbul will be the capital city.

True indeed. Seriously be there and experience it by yourself. Memang best golek-golek and guling-guling. It was really romantic city for me.

P/S Ross Dowsen I still envy with your Istanbul journey especially the old market and Cafe Kelmayin Yeri. Gila jealous nak mati golek-golek nak pi Istanbul lagi ni.

















Above all, my favourite photo of the day? My photo with Aya Sofea.Mestilah, rasa macam comel je pakai baju bulu-bulu.




No comments:

Post a Comment