Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Turkey 2014 - Part 6

Need to finish this travel log before I'm going to have the new adventure.

As we have browsing through Istanbul, now it is the time for us for our bus trip to Cappadocia.

What come across on your mind when I mentioned about Cappadocia?

Yeah..it's the place for the famous hot air ballon in Turkey.
It's a MUST. Meaning if you go to Turkey, try to spend some money for the once in a lifetime experience.

All of our trip in Cappadocia-Pamukkale-Ephasus was arranged by Yuki Tours which I booked it through online since I'm in Malaysia.

So the representative of the company arrange our trip from Istanbul to the bus station and  off we go to Cappadocia by 8 hours nite bus.
(sakit badan kau, tidur dalam bas)

The bus was nice, the seats are comfortable with wifi and on bus entertainment too. They offered you coffee and light snack. They do stopped at rest area for toilet but you need to be ready with 1 lira. 

Arrived early in the morning in Cappadocia with this view.



Nice right? We stayed at Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel. What I can say, the hotel is exactly what they shown in the website.

Honeymooners, please go here. I love the hotel so much.Seriously.Please go.Please.Please. OMG I can't help saying to myself I need to come again here with someone that I love so much.LOL, pathetic me right?

Then while getting our room to be ready, we were served with nice buffet breakfast at the hotel terrace. This is my view during my stay there.




After freshen up, now is the time for us to go for our visit to the Red Valley . We left our bags at the hotel and off we go with group of tourist that day.

We managed to get to know some group from all over the globe who join the tour too. It was very nice experience and our tour guide that day, even she's not that friendly but overall is ok. Except the fact she kept saying my group is slow. ( nak yo den lompang Unvshar tu)

It's not because that we're slow but we're busy taking photo at each and every spot in the 5km of walking that day. ( Gila, that's why I'm losing my weight after 5km of walking in the bushes that day around the valley)











We went to the Underground City, and that time when ,my handphone out of battery. So no pictures there and at nite we went to Turkish Dance Show.


Never ending of belly dance show too in Cappadocia. We spend well the day and came back to the room and tired. I slept like a baby that nite and enjoying the cave hotel so much.

Things to ponder:

Ibraheem the owner of the hotel really helpful and very nice person. We enjoyed the hospitality by them.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment