Sunday, November 2, 2014

Turkey 2014 - Part 2

17th October was our date to be departed from Malaysia to Dubai.

On the day, all of us gathered at the airport and try to get to know each other. I only know 3 of them and another 3 on that day.It's another challenge for me. To travel with strangers!!!

My head starts thinking a lot. How if they don't like it.How if they will complain?Arghh, that's what I hate the most.

Our flight at 10.30 am local time with the total of 12 bags checked in. Phew 7 person with 12 bags and the adventure not yet begin.Now I'm so ruin if they are shopaholic!( extra baggage)

The journey to Dubai was really smooth except for the 1st time I saw someone ( I mean my travel partners) ate Nasi Impit on board. They brought bekal on board and eat Nasi Impit with rendang. Ok fine, it's funny and weird for me but it's ok as long they're happy.

Once we touched down, our hand luggages were send to my friends house as my mom don't want to follow us strolling over Dubai. As we only have 21 hours before our tomorrow's flight, I've decided to bring them to Dubai Mall, to take some photos of Burj Al Dubai, the Fountain, the Aquarium and having a nice day out there.

They enjoyed it so much and take as many photos as it can be. Then we went to my friend's house and sleep over there for a nite before we off to Istanbul the next morning.


The traveling partners are Zac, Maina, Kak Abid, Kak Mid & Along.

Things to ponder:
*Malaysian don't need visa to enter UAE
*There are taxi for ladies in Dubai
*Once arrived at the airport just find the signage for Taxi and Q there
*They speaks English everywhere
*Their money is AED - Emirati Dirham
*Dubai Mall is HUGE. Avoid being there on weekends, especially Friday.It was packed, the toilet is not as clean as it used to be, and you can have what type of food there as everything is HALAL.
*Go for Dubai Fountain Show at 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment