Monday, November 24, 2014

Turkey 2014- Part 3

Alhamdulillah after 4 hours++ we arrived safely at Ataturk Airport.

Everything was fine except, where is my airport transfer?

I called Suleiman, the owner of the apartment and asked him about the airport transfer but, it took us more than 1 hour to get in the shuttle to our apartment. It's tiring, frustrating for me as I've told him earlier about my arrival time.

We're staying at the old city, the Sultanahmet area, where the Blue Mosque is just 500 meter away from our apartment.

It's cold, dark and am hungry.

Luckily the apartment was really nice for 7 of us except, the stairs are too small.

We check-in, have some rest and we cooked our meal that day.

I went to the shop nearby to buy some groceries and have a nice night out that nite even it's really cold.





View from our apartment. Till then,  to be continued.

Things to ponder
*we booked our apartment through Airbnb.com
*need to confirm about the airport transfer
*old city area required a lot of walking to the main attraction

1 comment: