Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dubai- Yearly Getaway

It's Dubai. It's more than 3 times I've been here.
This time?On April 2015.

It's hot, but still it's always one of my favourite place in the world.
I went there just to have my super day out from my hectic life here. Arghh gila baik simpan duit dari berjalan.Yea baik aku berjalan dari simpan duit  sekali mati tak dapat berjalan. Heheh.. aku kalau anak 5 tak berjalan kot. Priority untuk anak-anak.Ni aku sorang, aku mati sapa dapat duit aku?Heheheh..

I went there for a week. Just to meet all my friends there, makan-makan and yeah enjoying the cafes there.
Ada kawan duduk Dubai, bolehlah tumpang. Ehh ..rezeki aku lah.Kau takde dendiam nyah.Tak payah nak dengki sangat dengan rezeki orang. Rezeki kau rumah besar, anak ciak miak tu lagi best dari rezeki merayap aku ni , FAHAM.

No photos. It's Dubai.It's just a getaway. But this time I went to flea market, I went to many Malaysian who resides there, indulging myself with many types of desserts, OMG it's super heaven, and definitely will come again. Percaya tak, I still reserve to go on top to Burj Khalifa with someone special. Krikk..krikk..

Believe me, there is nothing much in Dubai, but as I always love the cafes and eateries selection there and it's HALAL, made me like I want to be in Dubai like many times in a year.
It's my choice and please don't judge. For some people saying you're not a traveler then, you are a tourist. Me? I'm who I am. Ada duit jalan, takde dok dendiam kan. Ehmm, still cafe hunting in all over Malaysia is my forte nowadays. Yeap foodie traveler, a traveller who bakes. It's moi!








No comments:

Post a Comment