Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Home Baker Who Travels

It took me ages, to continue writing in a blog of mine.

As am into my instagram nowadays, I prefer more on microblogging instead having a proper post in my blog.

Indeed, this blog just for my traveling purpose, no longer ramblings about my life.

Since the last post, pending about my Turkey-Greece post, then I went for Umrah, a short trip to Hyderabad India, then I went to Dubai ( again) and the I just came back for my Spring-Summer trip to Europe. Yeap, I've been to Germany and Austria. 4 new countries back to back in 2015 to be added in my list and now, indeed my traveling fund is draining like water. Hell yeah, need to find new project for back up.

Damn! I don't even have my moi time to fight my jet lag and been back to back working ever since am touched down last Thursday. I shouldn't complain right, but need to say Alhamdulillah.

In these 4 days, I've been around and meeting up inspiring people who happened most of them are my followers.

They seem to adore my way of life of being avid traveler and I'm as a homebaker.
To tell you the truth, I think am a traveler myself and then a homebaker. I love traveling more than baking.

People out there do think that my so called career as a home baker is where I got my traveling fund. To be frank, indeed yes but I have some other projects too which am not sharing all with you. Still am telling you, I'm not that kinda rich person, so I need to work hard for what am having now. Not living in posh & lavish life and am just a simple me.
So I can just work smart and travel whenever I want.


They said they need to be millionaire to help others, to give more to others, to get whatever they want, to buy whatever material they want bla bla bla...

But for me, it's how you define your life itself.
If you feel good and happy with everything then it's ok.
Believe me for one thing, money is needed in our daily life but it's not everything.
Once you get what I mean, then you know.

Don't see me as a successful person. See me as yourself.

It's  just, I've been given a hidden talent even though I'm not good as a baker to be cake artist, and my artwork is not that superb, even some says Ya Allah dia jual kentang je pun but jadi trend, it's what we called taking the chances. Being niche in the market. Be the trendsetter!

There are many people out there are looking forward to be in the F&B industry,  to gain extra income or to be full time homebaker as they said it's easy money. Indeed, but you need to remember, everything need to come with hardwork.

I use to remember in my journey to be what I am today, one friend said ( and I've stayed away from her cause she is too negative to be kept in my life) I think you'll feel bored of what you're doing now and you'll quit.

After years, here am I and alhamdulillah this is what Allah planned for me.
There is point in life that I do think that, in order to contribute to the society itself, you can do a lot.
Don't force yourself to be others,  just be you.

As far as I'm concern, I just be me.
Take it or leave it. You have choice in life.
Ignore those negative people in your life, avoid not hate.
Away, but not cutting off the friendship.

Plus don't be me, but inspired by me, cause I know you have many talents than mine. So be more than me. I know you can do it!

Am enjoying my life to the fullest, having my macbook with me, keep on writing, my iPhone as my source of connection to the world as am a social media addict, and my iPad for my traveling buddy with a cuppa tea, (So English kan) and a slice of dessert of my choice. 

A small reminder, we're the one who define our success not others.
I love to be laid-back, stay at home baker, not having my baking studio or what not, but I'll be supporting you if you want to be a step ahead or further than mine. I don't mind and happy for you too. It's just, I believe in one thing, the more I give  the more I get.

Anyway, in our journey to be what we want to be, remember, if you're Muslim, seek for Allah's blessing in all the things that we've done.

Keep praying and chanting Alhamdulillah for every ni3mah that He has given to us, no matter where and what and when, just say it cause everything happened for a reason.

May Ramadan this year give us all the blessings and indeed pray for me too. I hope that I can start my writing back here to share you all the my traveling journey with you.

Am praying that all of us always be in right path and be in Allah's blessing!

Ramadan Kareem to all!

3 comments:

  1. Well said dear! I found wisdom in your thought and it has inspired me to write about you in my blog. Selamat berpuasa.

    ReplyDelete