Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Haramain, 2015

It's not a trip. It's a journey of the sacred placed for each individual Muslim.

I will not going write a long paragraph about my experience because everything I want to keep it with me. It's my 1st wonderful experience to be at the place that be in the top list of places I want to be in the world.

Makkah Al Mukaramah

It's a place, both when I feel I'm coming home. It's a place where I found lotsa love on the air feeling the love of Ar Rahman & Ar Rahim to His worshippers who came to perform Ibadah and to feel His love. A place where everyone trying to be the best, to be the best to grab all the bonuses when everything that been rewarded anywhere is being multiply by many.

Madinah Al Munawarah

Once you at Madinah, to see the green dome, you will feel the pain in your chest of missing that man so much. Yeap, our Prophet, Muhammad Pbuh.

It's a journey. It's my journey. I've no words to describe about my experience of being there. It's a soul thing. The images? U can google it up. To be there? Everything is just on your finger tips. What to bring what not? There are lotsa people sharing in the net. Even the list of things to bring.

For me, I want to keep it with me.

Ya Allah, invite me again for my Hajj and I want to be there many-many time before I die.Ameen ya Rabb.

No comments:

Post a Comment