Monday, June 29, 2015

India 2015, Part 1

Since starting 2015, I never plan for my trip anymore. Just get my bag and go.( if I have the budget)

After my sacred journey, I have a plan to have my get together with my Dubai's friend. So 2 months after my umrah am planning to go to Dubai.

My Umrah was on February so I'll go back again to Dubai on April. (sempatlah mak limah kumpul duit nok)

But, a lunch date on January with Along & the famous blogger Rose Dawson changed everything.
Damn! 

They asked me either wanna join them to India or not. Seriously, I always wanted to go to India. Because sort of my root and I want to feel the people. 

But this is not where the Taj Mahal area itself, this is where the famous Beriyani is all about----> HYDERABAD.

At 1st I was terrifying cause this is my 1st ever trip with total stranger in my life. It started with the visa application after my umrah and then yeah off we go. My ticket is not as cheap as all of them. With whom am going to travel with?

Along, ( my blogger friend), Rose and Toy Along's friend, Sheema Along's housemate and Sarah, Along's backpacking's friend. So everything is from Along. Hahahahaha....

I don't care as long as, this year, my red book will have a stamp from India is just enough for me! Weehooo...

Seriously I just followed the itinerary by Sheema. Enjoying every bits of it. Experience how to apply India visa ( Rose Dawson tolong isikan online form) and lotsa things.  This is total adventure.

I'll continue soon. This is just a teaser post. The details and fun parts will be described by Rose in her blog. ( blogger terkenal la katakan)





No comments:

Post a Comment