Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Brunei 2014

My trip to Brunei happened twice this year.One for my class and the other one is classes and strolling over Bandar Seri Begawan with mom.

This is my 1st ever trip with my baker's friend Rani, Alice & Zac.

Brunei for me is very calm country. Nothing much to see, but as I'm collecting stamps on my passport of countries that I've been to, so Brunei here I come.

The famous attraction will be Kg.Ayer.You need to chater a boat for cruising over the place.

The view was really breathtaking.Well, just enjoying it so much.

I stayed at Brunei Hotel which is in the city centre itself. It just next to the Pasar Tamu Kiageh the daily market for the locals to sell the local food and stuffs. I've booked through Agoda.Com and the price at that time is around RM300++ per nite. Yeah after converting RM to BND ok!

So the 1st time I only have one day so need to cover everything before I'm off to Malaysia. 
( Seriously, I don't ever think I'm coming back to Brunei again.)

As I'm coming to conduct baking class there, ( thank you to Instagram ) so I've day out and at night I've my class.

Curlast kau mak limah buat kelas baking kat over the sea! Hiks...

So I went to stroll over the famous Kg.Ayer, then tried the Ambuyat. Arghhhh... I miss the feeling of eating Ambuyat. It's starchy and to enjoy it by eating it with some other dishes.(macam makan  nasik dengan lauk)

I love the feeling of having it in my mouth like you are eating glue alike thing.Hahahah..Gross!









Till then.

Things to ponder.

My budget to Brunei is less than RM1k.

RM300++ for the flight ticket
RM150++ for hotel as am sharing with my friend
RM50 for transportation there
RM100 just for the souvenirs

Arghh satu hari je cukup nak pergi Bandar Seri Begawan tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment