Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Perth 2014 - Part 4

For those just bumped into the blog,  especially bakers who lately requested to be my friend in FB, I'm a traveller years before I'm a baker ok.

So don't ever think off that I'm showing off my trip. For your information I'm fabulous globe trotting home baker who love to bake and travel at that same time to satisfy my gastronomic addiction. Seriously I'm a foodie lover ok!

So after we spend our money at E-Shed market, had our nice Fish & Chips is now the time for us to go to Mandurah. Before that we stop at Ar Rukun Mosque to perform our solah.

Then we arrived Mandurah and went for boat cruise and chasing for the dolphins!

It's located 72km from Perth and famous for the beaches and the wildlife such as dolphins and pelicans.

It was a nice experience for all of us after one day tiring journey to view sunset in Mandurah plus we managed to see the dolphins too.Everybody was screaming of happiness after seeing the dolphins.Plus the captain of the boat is really happy and informative guy, and give us (I mean some of us) to sail the boat.

After the dolphins, seeing the rich people houses and then we're back to Perth and stop at a place to see the whole Perth from the other side of the city.








Things to ponder
* Choose the best travel partner and you will have a wonderful trip
* Explain to your travel partner the concept of lebih kurang halal, kalau tak suruh dia in charge dari A-Z about the trip. Kau ingat tak penat?  Nak booking itu ini, handling itu ini, kalau orang tu jenis tanya every single transaction pergi mana, kenapa kau suruh dia buat sendiri trip tu.
Luckily I have a wonderful & super awesome group, where we just spend for RM3.5k inclusive the flight ticket, ground arrangement, plus makan-makan which is not included in the trip.
* I'm happy because we covered the every parts of Perth and we went to the desert too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment