Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Krabi 2014

Krabi, Krabi, Krabi.

When it's school holiday my friend Adelina who declares that she won't travel with anyone except me, bugging me to bring her somewhere.

I've been to Singapore on Feb, Brunei on March, Dubai & Oman on April and Perth on May, another trip on June? ( kau ingat aku cap duit?!!!)

Looking at my traveling fund, it's ridiculous for me to travel in very short time.Nahh..this is the time I need to loan from my emergency account.

Kau Adelina memang, gi la jalan ngan kawan gym kau ke, kawan sekolah ke, dengan aku jugak kau nak kan?

Grrrr...takpela aku ambik sebagai compliment jalan ngan I sangat best.Hahahaha...Paghee next year?Kehkehkeh...

My feeling was 50% on that trip.
Krabi?
I don't like Thailand that much.
I don't like beaches activities, I hate of being wet.

But for the sake of friend, I do it and go for it.

Well, Krabi is not that bad.

We arrived quite early that morning, than took a bus to the Krabi Town. Once your stamp your passport, just go down to pick your bag and go to the counter to buy the bus ticket to Krabi. Then tell the bus driver where is your hotel is. He will drop you by in front of the hotel itself.

Check in Aonang Princeville Resort & Spa ( it's halal hotel so if you want to lazying around and can just call the room service for food)

The check in is really smooth, we paid the breakfast at the hotel as we arrived early that morning, and then went for the Spa.

At night we just strolling over the beaches area and the next day going for island hopping.

I love the island hopping and enjoying it much but it's raining.
(mula-mula paneh pastu hujan, pastu aku rasa aku debab sangat pakai tight dah sekarang, I need  to go for gym!!!)

Back to the hotel and lazying around again.
The next day check out and fly back to Malaysia.










Things to ponder.
* Don't worry about HALAL food there are plenty of Muslim Restaurants in Krabi itself just google it up
*The street food - Pancake is a MUST
*Island Hopping is a MUST, just stroll over the town and try to compare and contrast the price between the travel agencies
*Enjoy the cheap spa & massage there but try to find which is not mix with the public or they have separate room not just curtains, if you considered about covering your aurah, kalau nak belasah je and murah no hal meh.Kau urut,dalam langsir sebelah kau jantan.Nak ke?
*Enjoy the people as the place itself
*My trip to Krabi also less than RM1k.( I spend around RM800 for every single thing there)
*Shopping? Some local stuffs and souvenirs is available everywhere in the town (bargain, bargain & bargain)
*So, say who you can't travel abroad, just do some research through online, then go and be adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment