Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Perth 2014 - Part 3

I'm over excited today.

Why?As we're going to Fremantle.Remember for those watching the drama series of Adam & Hawa where Ain had her Fish & Chips? Yeahh.. I want to go there.

As there are other groups from Malaysia too, Jutawan Tour decided to just pool all of us in a big fat bus.

Ok this is when the tense begin. When you have some other groups of people which is thinking that aku dah sampai  Australia kau hado?

( Dik Non, who cares I've been many places too and this is not the 1st time I'm in OZ plus aku hado banyak lagi okehhhh)

One sissy man were very rude to my mom and her friends and made me really pissed off.

Being me, I directly reported how we don't satisfied for the service as we're in private tour group, why we need to be in big fat bus and mingle with others. The owner and every one in the tour apologized to our group and that sissy man need to say sorry to my mom because of his rudeness.

Kita ni Melayu Islam, pergi bumi mana pun sayang, agama dan budi bahasa tetap dijunjung. Adab kena jaga, nak ahkak sekolahkan ker?

But despite all of that, I'm wearing my boots today. Now my level of confidence is really high on that day to pose in camera as I think that's me when enjoying Autumn in down under. LOL

We off from our Apartment in St Hay and our 1st stop is University of Western Australia. After several shots, we went to the Fremantle itself. Before that we went to one of the beaches there for photo shoot.

Then we off to Fremantle.Can't wait!!!

Over excited, we went for souvenir's hunting at E-Shed Market in Fremantle. It's just like Paddy Market in Sydney and they were crazy buying OZ's souvenir. Left me yawning almost of time, as most of the stuff I bought in Sydney all are the same.

Then we went to the harbour for our FISH & CHIPS!!!!!

I like the very much , now chicken dance.Hahaha..Subhanallah, the view is awesome. I just thank to Allah for that opportunity in life for me to be able to travel many parts of the world. Nikmat Tuhan mana kamu nak dustakan?







Everything was awesome in that day. Will continue in Part 4, for the next stop in Ar Rukun Mosque before we off to Mandurah (the pronunciation is Mandrah) for dolphins!!!!

Now I remember I didn't write about my short getaway to Dubai & Oman on March 2014.LOL..ok once I'm back from Turkey ya!!!I think the Mussandam Doplhin is much cuter than the one in OZ.
I missed to se dolphin in Yemen as I didn't go to Socotra Island. Insha Allah one day..I believe in one day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment