Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Singapore 2014

This is a day out. This is definitely a gastronomy adventure.

As I'm back from Dubai at the end of December, my addiction to be in plane strikes me.

It's like, hell yea  I'm on drug , ( a good drug) where I need to feel again,the feeling of being in the flight, to be at new place, stamp the passport and here we go.

After spending a lot for my year end trip, my traveling fund will never survive for an adventure that more than 2 days. The only thing that I need to do is, where to go with RM500.

So I called my partner in crime, Fida asking her would her mind to spend a day with me in Singapore.(ayat tak boles blah,kau bayar ticket je aku belanja lunch).

Kemain mak limah sorang ni, ingat macam belanja mamak depan rumah dia kat Senawang je kan. Knowing me which is half crazy half insane, she said ok.

Well we bought the ticket for around RM169 for a day trip to SINGAPORE.

Then on February, here we go, Singapore here I come.

Once touched down at the airport we had our breakfast and then just go to the MRT Station and off to the city centre itself. 

Nahhh..we went to Arab Street area to eat again. I want to go to Fluffy Bakery one of the famous HALAL BAKERY in Singapore which sell nice cupcakes, but unlucky me it's closed on Tuesday. Haih! So we just had the famous putu piring and murtabak singapore.

Then we went to another shop kopitiam cafe alike for desserts after we prayed at the Mosque at the Arab Street and go for textile hunting.Kemain kau beli main kan nok!

We continued our journey to see the Merlion before we headed home.
It's a day where I spend just for eating and I think, if anyone said that I'm that crazy well, I'm insane too.

Makan ,makan ,makan.
Food ,food, food.

Owh, Singapore?This is my 7th time I think to be precise, so even the MRT Map still on my mind.LOL

Till my next trip.






Things to ponder
*Public transport in Singapore is really efficient not to worry about getting everywhere there
*A day is enough if you just want to EAT.
*Halal Food is available at many places now and google it up peeps
*My day trip cost me more or less just RM500.

No comments:

Post a Comment