Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dubai 2013 - Part 10

It's been 10 days here.

Today will be the last day for them before flying back to Malaysia and I'm going to continue my journey to Sanaa, Yemen.

We decided to go to Mall of Emirates for Ski Dubai and then want to try the Metro Dubai.

As my mom in recovering phase, so from my friend's house we just used the taxi straight to Mall of Emirates.



Not many locals used the Metro. Either the expats, the general workers or the tourist as the major user.

Then we had very nice dessert time at Cheesecake Factory with the view of Ski Dubai. I love the Macadamia Cheesecake.It's heaven.



Nothing much as we just enjoy the Dubai Metro, in and out just to get the experience.Then we went to Dubai Mall and had dinner for the last time with my friend's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment