Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm back

I do miss writing.

Besides baking, cooking and being me, the dessert queen wannabe, I love to write.

A baker who writes?
So who am I?
Am I a writer? A baker? A traveler? 

LOL..I'm just me. I used to write, to express myself, currently a baker and a teacher in baking as my income, and forever a traveler because I love to see the world.

Above all I love writing more than baking & traveling. For those been friends with me for years, you know that I used to write before.

Writing is something that I can express myself and  be the real me.

I've been writing ever since I'm small.I used to win a lot in essays writing competition, poems and bla bla bla which gives me the experience and the chance to express myself. I do missed when I used to send my poems to magazines, newspapers plus get some extra income with it too. :)

As time passes by, due to study & my sucks life commitment, I didn't write much like before.

The only thing that keep me writing is my life journal.I've been keeping my life journal ever since I'm 10. Sadly, last couple of years, I've decided, to burn everything as I said to myself, what is past is past.Let it just be in memories. Life goes on right?


Pssst..still I do have my secret online journal, where I keep all my 'things'.

Knowing me, I am fun & fabulous person who just wanna live my life to the fullest that's why I still need to write about my daily life.


Anyway, without ramblings too much, why on earth I've started this blog?

Seriously, I do love traveling.I been traveling more than 15 countries so far, and I might say I do like certain countries that I've been to, but, Malaysia is always HOME.

So this time, I'm going to focus on my traveling part.So here am I again, sharing with you some of my experiences, my tips in traveling and hope that you gonna enjoy it.

I will randomly pick the countries that I've been to and share it with you with some photos of course!

So I'll start with my Dubai trip on December 2013. Stay tune with me. See Ya..


Kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment