Monday, July 14, 2014

Dubai 2013- Part 2

As I'm going to Dubai to visit my best friend,she asked me to stay with her.

So in my accommodation part,  I think I save some money from it.  But as  a Malay,  buat baik di balas baik, you should be good enough to bring your friend some Malaysian stuffs that she missed so much so you are not being a parasite of living in people house for FOC.

Come on, she is happy of me being there, but living in someone's house for more than 11 days for free, is not so me. 

So, now about my ticket. It was July 2013, when Malaysian Airlines decided to open back their route to Dubai.

As my mom decided to travel with me, I need to find a direct flight to Dubai. Our options definitely either MAS or Emirates. I was eager to use Emirates to collect the Skymiles, but as MAS giving us such a good offer by RM1,990 for a return ticket, so we opted for MAS. I can collect my Enrich Miles too. LOL

It was supposed to be just the two of us.Then happened my mom asked my cousin if she interested to join us.Then my friend Adelina wanted to tag along too.

Wow! 4 of us living in my friends house.Luckily she said ok.Phewww...

We booked our tickets since July and then our trip will be in December.So I have 5 months to plan.

At that time, our plan included a trip to Muscat, Oman. Plus me, I'm going to continue my trip to Sanaa while the 3 of them will go back to Malaysia after 11 days.

So my plan to Dubai will be

Day 1 : KL - Dubai
Day 2 : Adjustment of jet lag and be in nearby area
Day 3 : Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall/ Dubai Aquarium
Day 4 : Hop in Hop out bus
Day 5 : Sharjah & Picnic
Day 6 - 7: Oman on a Road Trip
Day 8 : Dinner Cruise
Day 9 : Shopping at Naif
Day 10 : Picnic
Day 11 : They will go back
Day 12-19 : I'm back to Sanaa, Yemen
Day 20 : Enjoy Dubai for the last time
Day 21 : Dubai -KL

As we always said, we can only plan.But what happened is really on Allah's will.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment