Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sydney 2013 - Part 4

We are supposed to go to the Blue Mountains for the Three Sisters. It's a rock formation and bla bla bla please please google up what is it, cause I'm too lazy today. We didn't go here as at time it's a BUSH FIRE everywhere in NSW. ( kebakaran hutan ok)

So, we made trip to Port Macquarie some up north one of the beautiful coastal area in the New South Wales. I was dreaming to go to Canberra if we're not going for Blue Mountains, but the journey to Port Macquarie was awesome too.

It's located about 390km from Sydney. Unfortunately a 5 hours trip became 8 hours trip as everywhere need to face the de tour due to the bush fires.

Along the way to Port Macquarie we made the pit stop to one of the wild life centre for my Kangaroos. Hahahaha... I know, I need to hold the Kangaroos so my trip to down under is considered accomplished!





As today, we're on a road trip, most of the time I'm in the car, so the boots is not killing me. Hahaha..still about my boots huh? 

We stopped at Gosforth just for pictures. I love the windy and breezy air there. It was awesome, Masha Allah.


It was tiring journey, we arrived at our apartment a night as the 5 hours journey become more than 8 hours. Still it was awesome experience and I'm smiling cause the boots is not killing me anymore and I managed to touch and kiss a Kangaroo.Hell yaaaaaa!

Owh, I forgot to mention that we rented a MPV alike car to fit all of us plus the luggages & food for the trip. It's fun to have road trip with your group of friends rite?
( I was sleeping most of the time in the car---->hahahahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment