Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sydney 2013 - Part 3

I jumped off the bed. The heater is not working and how am I'm gonna take my shower with this damn cold water? It's KILLING me.

It's ok anyway as we are going to the famous Taronga Zoo which situated in a small island to see my kangaroo.

Everyone in the trip knows that I keep asking when I will see the kangaroo.Mind you, I need to see the kangaroo as I'm in Australia now!!!!!! Kangaroo is a MUST.

Same route again, walk from home to the nearest train station and off we go to the same stop nearby the Opera House. Then we took a ferry from the wharf  to go to Taronga Zoo.

( while typing this, I have another windows to google how to go to Taronga Zoo as I seem forgetting everything)

Ok it's located 12 minutes away by ferry at Circular Quay.You can buy the ticket at the ferry counter too.

The zoo is huge.We managed to be there using the ferry and the cable car. It was awesome.The show was marvellous except it was raining heavily.Again, the boots is killing me as we don't have enough time to go and buy my new shoes. It's a fake smile people.Fake smile!

I'm not smiling at all during the trip.It's hurt. Anyway I met the kangaroos, but I want to hold them.They are not friendly. My mission was not accomplished as I don't have decent picture with any kangaroos yet.

Grrrrr......I need new boots!





No comments:

Post a Comment