Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sanaa 2013



I'll wrapped up my trip in Sanaa just in one post.

This is just a trip of me going back home to visit my Yemeni family there.

I'm missing them so much. So, I've decided to make a short de tour from my Dubai Trip to be in Sanaa for couple of days.

I've checked Emirates and other airlines. Everything is super expensive till I come across with Fly Dubai.A return ticket just cost me RM700.

So the next day after all of my travel partners were back to Malaysia, now it's my time to fly solo, back to Sanaa. Everything went smoothly till one of the family member came and picked me up at the airport.

Anyway, my family, ya if you are wondering they are purely Yemeni, are staying in their big fat house in Haddah.

It was freezing cold at that time I arrived. At night it dropped till 7 celsius. Brrrrrr....The airport? Bluergghh...Sometimes I think our bus terminal is way better than Sanaa International Airport. The toilet?It's really unacceptable for a international standard. 

Most of the 7 days that I've spend there just to be with the family, be with mama, eating & cooking with her and the rest of the sisters.

I went to the new malls there and had a great day out at Pappa Roti and meet up couple of new friends. Owh how I missed that moment! *wink*
A friend who changed my life a lot!

After 7 days of getting fat, resting, then I'm back again to Dubai, before my flight back home to Malaysia.

Sanaa you gonna be missed. I'll come again for you and Socotra.Yes you!!



















I managed to go to Old Sanaa again and the President Mosque. This time, most of the time I'm wearing niqab as baba asked me to do so.

Why Sanaa?

Sanaa, for some people it's nothing.
But for me Sanaa, you have a very special place in my heart.I'll be with you once again as I promised!Plus the particularly you,yes you and you know who you are!

Sanaa is the capital city of Yemen. When you google Yemen, nothing much you can read from the news except the conflicts, politically unstable, poor country, but you need to be there and feel the country. Feel and get to know the people, you gonna love them just like me. Till my next visit, insha Allah! M missing you...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment