Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dubai 2013 - Part 7

Remember as I told you earlier we are supposed to go to Oman with my friend's family?

What happened once we booked the hotel & rented a car, her husband visa was expired and he is going to be our driver. It was frustrated for me, because I always wanted to go to Oman.

So we need to shift the plan. We opted to go for picnic in another emirates, FUJAYRAH.


Abu Dhabi, checked. Dubai, checked. Ajman & Sharjah, Checked.We passed thru Ra's Al-haymah, checked. Then we arrived Fujayrah. Out of 7 Emirates, we covered 6 of it. So I shouldn't name this trip as Dubai 2013, but as UAE 2013, right?

The journey to Fujayrah, was awesome. The view, was magnificent. Subhanallah. The mountains, the desert, really awesome. We arrived at the beach and had our picnic for couple of hours before headed back to Dubai.






Nice experience, nice company. The beach? I think Malaysia is the best. Seriously, I always love to be at a beach, but definitely not this one.*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment