Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sydney 2013 - Part 2

It's freezing cold at nite.Damn! It was too cold at that time for me. For those been following my blog ever since 2006, you should know that I can't be in four season countries. I will get the rashes due to my allergy to the weather.

(Somehow I  missed my old blog where I ramblings most about my life and traveling)

As today is considered as the 2nd day in Sydney, we started our day by having breakfast at home. Come on, we're traveling with toddlers, so we need to feed them first before we're going out.

The main agenda today is just to be in Sydney City Centre. This is the time for the Sydney iconic building the Sydney Opera House. I need to have a selfie in front of the building as a proof am there. LOL

We went there using the train direct to city. This is the second time, after my London Trip  when I don't even bother to study the train map.

It's because my friend who is married to an Australian was joining the trip too.So, I just become the ugly duckling who follows the "mom and dad".

Knowing me, as I always traveling by myself, ( read : alone) , I'm tired of studying the city or places that I want to go. So sometimes, I just need to be stress free and just follow them.
( I will follow you..now the image of the Digi Yellow Man, keep bugging my head!)

The first stop is always Sydney Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House. After camwhore like crazy  here and there, we had lunch at the park.It's picnic time with the birds!!!Lotsa birds...( sorry no pictures as I'm too lazy to transfer)

Wait,I google the park name ya. Come on, am trying to write something that months ago.It's not a live update like I used to do in my previous blog.

Ok, the Royal Botanic Garden. Yeap, we went all over the park by tram. How I wish sometimes, I have more time to picnic in a park like that in Malaysia. My life in Malaysia is always about baking, baking & baking.Bluerghhhh....

Pssstt.. have you follow @nowwaheavenlydessert in Instagram yet, sugar?

After lunch at the park and get around in the park, we went to Darling Harbour.

Darling Harbour is a harbour adjacent to the city centre of Sydney. It also a large recreational and pedestrian area that is situated on western outskirts of the Sydney central business district.

In Sydney City Centre, they have the shuttle bus which is free intercity. I can't remember what line we used that day cause I just follow my 'mom & dad'. Hahahah.. My friend will kill me if she reads this.

It's not the kids feel tired but me too.

Why? That pretty boots which am wearing was killing me. ( refer picture)

Anyway, the weather on that day was hot & sunny  plus I was nearly fainted due to the stupid boots. It's HURT!!!!

At that time the weather is either raining, hot but really cold and windy at night. Blame the global warming!

After hours of strolling over the city centre, we went back home. Then I went to the groceries store, to buy some food and come back & cook. I love cooking!

Till then..( I need to see Kangarooooooooooooooooos)





P/S For your information I was about crying when I saw Sydney Opera House that day. Why? Cause the sentimental me, always wanted to be here!!! It's like a dream comes true..lalalalalala.

Even though it was hazy day, plus my camera is not working cause I left my adaptor back home in Malaysia and the nite before I'm too tired, I don't have enough time to recharge the phone, all my photos are in the bulky DSLR and I'm too lazy (till now) to transfer everything to my Mac but I'm more than satisfied more than having big O   because I was HERE!!! :)

Reading this now I know have valid reason why I need GoPro camera for my next trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment