Monday, July 21, 2014

Sydney 2013 - Part 1

My Sydney trip happened somewhere in October, 2013.

This is my 1st time ever to go to down under.I want to be there for the Kangaroo.Seriously, the Kangaroo.

The trip was planned like 4 months earlier.Imagine while preparing for Dubai. I need to prepare for Sydney too.

I'm opted to fly with AirAsia without being aware it's gonna be 8 hours flight. That time I got the ticket for just RM800++. Then before entering Australia, as tourist from Malaysia we need to apply for their online visa.So, the visa cost me around RM80 cause I ask for my friend to do it for me.

As I'm going there with couple of friends, we decided to rent a home stay somewhere out of the city centre. Luckily the place is nearby the train station. In order to go to the city, we need to walk to the train station.

The weather at that time spring entering summer. As it was sunny & raining during the daylight and it was cold at night.

After some preparation, I flew to Sydney in 8 hours of super cramps and boring flight. 

Arrived at 8 pm local time, I am so damn hungry and tired. We took taxi and from the airport to the home stay which is located at 8 Sunset Place, Earlwood, NSW 2206, Australia.

Dinner and sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment